Saturday, January 26, 2008

The official pronunciation guide


This is us!  Now, let's talk about how to pronounce our name.  It's not "ballock," "blaylock," or "bulkavich" (we have gotten that one before).  It is pronounced like so:  bal- as in ball; bouncy ball, basketball, etc. you get the idea, and -aich as in ICHEEWAWA!  So we all should know exactly how to say Balaich, right? 

3 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for letting your mom tell me about your blog. I'm so excited because now I have another one to stalk. You guys are so cute and I love this picture of you.

So I was thinking you could kind of count your comments you get on here as Christmas cards. Then you will be way above average. Maybe that can help you to feel normal.
Just kidding. Love you guys.

Carol said...

btw the kids say "Happy day before ground hog day!"

Debbie said...

Thank you for educating me before I came out there and totally butchered your new name. I will be repeating icheewawa, icheewawa the whole flight out. Icheewawa!

Love ya!