This picture is the rated PG version of the dream as interpreted by K. N is holding knives, as stated before, but the knives are being used to magically turn people into vitamins. Look at that, he even gets the women and children! Monday, February 18, 2008
"The Vitamin Dream"
So, the other night I had a terrible dream! As you can see, my little sis, K, has given us a wonderful visual description of the dream, so let me 'splain. In the dream- my friend and I were investigating a mass murder in a warehouse where bodies had been ground by a meat grinder and made into vitamins. As we were fingerprinting and gathering evidence, someone jumped out of the shadows holding knives and threatening us. It was N, my husband! He went for my friend, Angie, right as she took out her knives (why no policeman had guns, no one knows). Angie was able to stab N several times as I was screaming for him to just stop so that he didn't get killed. I even logically thought in my head in the dream that if he did get killed, he would deserve it. Well, I woke up right before it looked as if he was about to die in a panicked sweat. Normally when I have bad dreams, I wake N up and tell him I had a bad dream so that he will hold me and make me feel better. Not this time. I was so scared of N that I tried really hard not to even wake him up. I later told this story to everyone, including K. She was so impressed by this story that she drew this awesome picture for me, and she even wrote a short story at school based on this dream.
This picture is the rated PG version of the dream as interpreted by K. N is holding knives, as stated before, but the knives are being used to magically turn people into vitamins. Look at that, he even gets the women and children!
This picture is the rated PG version of the dream as interpreted by K. N is holding knives, as stated before, but the knives are being used to magically turn people into vitamins. Look at that, he even gets the women and children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is one awesome, terrible dream! Wow! I think my imagination/subconscience stopped working at night long ago. By the way, thanks for letting me know you have a blog. I'm excited to get into this blogging thing more. And yes, I think it's more fun than Facebook. Ha!
eeeewwwww!
Post a Comment