Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Direct From Broadway



Dut da da.  I am posting!!!!  I thought that I would let everyone know that Nick and I just made it into a show called..."How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."  Yes, it is a comedy.  Nick and I got the leading roles!  So we both have a few solos and dance numbers and a couple of duets.  The show opens June 13 and goes until July 25.  If you are close by, or will be close by, please come and see us at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse in Washington Terrace.

3 comments:

pawlyandsandy said...

You guys are going to be in a cartoon?!? I had no idea. Now I know I'm going to have to come. By the way, great make-up job. The picture looks nothing like you guys and that's an improvement. JK. Love ya.

DaveyMike said...

Darn. Paul stole my joke about makeup and the picture.

Hey, don't forget to put in a plug for sister Laurie and her bit part.

Any chance there will be video of the play or at least some rehearsal time?

Kirsten and I were at a dinner with some friends from church and they went on and on about the play that we were in. One of the husbands had not seen it and the wife was trying to describe my character (fat woman who eats all the time). She was laughing so hard she had trouble making sense.

I told them all that Nick and Jamie are the leads and they are much more talented than I.

Nat said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you're posting again! I love blogging. Congratulations on getting the lead roles. You guys are amazing. And guess what? We'll be down the first part of July. We would love to come see you!