Friday, December 19, 2008

Nick's Favorite Present So Far

My dad and his wife Kirsten came out to visit for my graduation and we decided to have an early christmas.  We talked, started a puzzle, played games, and, of course, opened presents.
Nick has been trying to talk me into an XBOX 360 for a few months now.  I have been strong, but he got one, and let me just show you, he was happy:


:
 
But this was actually from my wonderful and thoughtful dad.  Nick's reaction was so priceless, and Dad's reaction to Nick's reaction was even better.

Thanks, Dad.  We've been having a lot of fun, and I'm getting really good at Lego Indiana Jones.  Oh, and Nick is still in shock:)

5 comments:

Jeppsons said...

It's always fun to have Christmas with family. An early Christmas is just the thing. I am soooo bad at video games, but then I don't really try. Keep up the good work though. One day you will be the cool mom who knows how to play video games. MERRY CHRSISTMAS!!! I love you guys!!!!

Jeff said...

That looks super fun. You totally need to invite us over to play. :)

April Sky said...

Nicky Nicky Nicky. Oh well I guess you and Jamie will have fun :) Wuv you.

Jim and Robin said...

Whee - computer games! I'm jealous! Loved the photos of Nicky hugging the new game - and your dad's laughing reaction! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, Aunt Robin & Uncle Jim

Nat said...

How fun! I love the pictures! There's nothing like Christmas day reactions.