Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One of my hobbies

I am in no way a professional, but I really enjoy taking pictures.  I particularly like taking pictures of people.  I've had the chance to photograph head shots, mission pictures, and family pictures for my own family.  I've also photographed my nephew on several occasions.  Unfortunately, our computer is on the fritz, so the only pictures I can show you are the ones on the laptop.  These are my favorites of some head shots that I took for a friend of a friend.




So if you're looking to have some pictures taken, let me know.  I do it really cheap! (free)  

7 comments:

DaveyMike said...

You could take pictures of me but you would need a wide angle lens.

Can you say panorama?

pawlyandsandy said...

Great shots! I dunno who this girl is but she looks a little like Nachelle(is that how you spell it?)

Yes you do a great job!!! It also helps to have a wonderful camera eh?

I really like your new background!!

Oh, do you think we should do Family photos again when we come down in Aug?

pawlyandsandy said...

What!? I thought Macs never had problems and yours is on the fritz. My ideal of Macs being perfect is shattered.

Jason & Nicole said...

Holy cow girly you are amazing!!! I totally agree with Paul and Sandy- when I first opened your site I thought it was Nachelle for a minute too!! We will have to have you do some family pictures for us or something!! You are way talented I wish I was like you :)

April Sky said...

I thnk you did really well with those pictures Jamie.

Veronica said...

You could come to North Carolina and take graduation pictures of your favorite sister:)

DaveyMike said...

Yeah, you could take pictures of the entire graduating class at Cool Springs Academy.