San Diego Zoo was really cool. We had a blast personifying every animal we saw (if you don't know what personify means, look it up - ha ha, I have a college degree:)) [wait! now that just looks like a smiley face with a double chin. Oh, well] Enjoy the pictures!
Yes, I took these, I swear I didn't just get them off the internet.
Man, the cheetah is such a majestic animal. This cheetah's best friend is a short, over-fed dog who is there to keep the cheetah calm in case it gets stressed in certain situations. Pretty interesting.
I saw the panda, I saw the panda!
Whoops! How did this get in there, heh heh.
I had a lot of fun singing certain songs to different animals. These were the mere cats listening intently as I sang to them 'Hakunah Matata' from The Lion King! Other credits included 'The Gods love Nubia' from Aida to the Nubian Gazelles, 'God bless America' to the bald eagles, 'Shadowland' from The Lion King to the lionesses, and a random Phil Collins song to the bears because I couldn't think of a song from Brother Bear. (which is true, I didn't know any of the songs from brother bear so I think I sang a Tarzan song)
1 comment:
The pictures are incredible. I have never had such close experiences with animals at a zoo unless they were behind glass which doesn't make for good pictures.
How did you get so close to the pair of animals in the fifth picture? Aren't they really wild and dangerous without their baby?
Post a Comment