Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our Little Miss Thang is 3 Months!

I come up with some weird nic-names for Alia, and Little Miss Thang is one of them. Other names include: Babes (I use this often), Chicky, Chickidee, Poopy (when she has a poopy diaper), Beautiful Girl (song from Singin' in the Rain included), Hunger-baby (for when she's hungry, Girlfriend, and Alia-girl (I usually use this one when she is crying).
I was once again unable to get Alia to smile while I was taking pictures. She gave me some great smiles before I took the camera out and after I put it away, but no dice during the photo session. I think she might be a bit camera shy, but with parent like Nick and me, she better get used to being in front of the camera and performing or she's out of the family! Just kidding:) We love her no matter what. Even if I didn't get any smiles, I sure got some cute faces...


This dress was one of mine from when I was a baby. I thought I should take some pictures with Alia in this dress before she gets too big. I need to borrow the picture from my mom and scan it in so we can get a comparison between Alia and myself. Alia seems to be a really good mixture of Nick and me. There are times too when I can see Tony (Nick's brother) in Alia and there are also time that I can see Paul (my brother) in Alia. But I can definitely see Nick in her and a little bit of me too. I mean how could she have come out so cute if she didn't get anything from me?!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I think the cute part comes primarily from the genes you have in common with me.

DaveyMike said...

So darling. She has such personality.

pawlyandsandy said...

She does look so cute, because of you Jamie :)

That dress looks so new, I can't believe it's over 20 years old. She looks GREAT in it!

Thanks for sharing the funny faces. So glad we were able to spend some time with you guys and cuddle with Alia too. Thanks again for coming up!

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

We cannot wait to see this girl! Oh, and you guys too!