Warning! Lots of pictures...but that why we visit each other's blogs anyway, right?
Alia Holds her own bottle now. Adorable! Nick can hold his own cup too. Isn't he talented?
I'm getting better as making cakes with fondant, here is my 4th cake. I just realized that I should show the 2nd and 3rd cakes, but not right now. This was for Katee's birthday. She loved it. And that's all I wanted:)
For Halloween Nick and I dressed up as pirates and Alia was the cutest parrot. Yes, I made her costume! No pattern, I just made it up!

Here's Alia's costume a little closer up. Maaaan she is photogenic.
So here are the monthly pictures. This month: 7 months! Here is our beautiful girl smiling at something other than her mother!

Alia has learned to clap her hands just this last week and she does it all the time to show off her new trick. So needless to say, I am bowing all the time because she must be clapping for me.
Alia just got a high chair and she loves it. She loves chasing peas and carrots or cheerios all around the try. She's just barely figuring out how to pick them up and get them in her mouth. She's really good at clearing off her tray though:)
So she still isn't crawling, but she goes up onto her knees and stays there for a while now. So I'm sure she'll be crawling in a few weeks. She now laughs and smiles all the time, especially when she sees her daddy. Last Sunday I was dressing Alia saying, "Mama mama mama mama." When I stopped, Alia said, "Dad." Nick laughed so hard! I think she's going to be a daddy's girl.

Alia and I in our matching jackets. Looooooove it!
5 comments:
I love this! You guys have such a cute little family!
I love the picture of drinking on the couch. Does the remote and phone belong to Alia?
Aw what a cute mommy and me pic! Love the pirate costumes, Jamie, yours is beautiful!! And Alia's is great! You did an awesome job! Love her 7mo pics, adorable!
I totally called that you'd make a b-day cake for Katee! I asked her when they were up here if you two had done anymore fondant cakes together, she said no, and I said that maybe you'd make her a b-day cake! Go Me!! Well go you for making a cool cake! Love the stars!
I know I'm little late on this post, but I so love it! Alia is such a doll! She's beautiful. I'm glad things are going well. You are such a great mom! Merry Christmas!
Fun shots. I'm jealous that Varian isn't a bit more theatrical, I begged and begged for halloween outfits and he ended up being a "soccer player" which basically meant he wore a jersey shirt that he often wears on cleaning Saturdays. But he did buy a ball, and since that was last minute we didn't match as a family. But you guys look great!
Post a Comment